My Helmet Room Has Finally Arrived

Peter_Suciu

After months I finally moved into the new apartment, and my helmet room has just had the finishing touches added. I'm pleased with the outcome!

NewRoom1.jpg

NewRoom2.jpg

NewRoom3.jpg

NewRoom4.jpg

NewRoom5.jpg

You know Peter, I had to pop my eyeballs back into their sockets before I could say how fantastic of a collection you have!

:bravo:

Geo

joerookery said:
Well that is well done! Boy do you have a big collection. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Dare I admit it, but there are 50+ more helmets in the closet! There wasn't room for everything without making it seem crowded!

Peter,

That is a seriously eclectic collection! I see helmets spanning from pre-WW1 colonial era through to the modern era, and from every nation. Very impressive.

Mike

Peter!

Now that is hot!!!! Tropical Helmet pun intended!

Seriously fantastic collection!

John

Nice Peter. :thumbleft: I have a bit of an issue with cities (crowds, congestion, smog etc) but I think finally I have a reason to visit NY. Do you keep any American Bourbon on hand per-chance??

Tony & Kaiser said:
Nice Peter. :thumbleft: I have a bit of an issue with cities (crowds, congestion, smog etc) but I think finally I have a reason to visit NY. Do you keep any American Bourbon on hand per-chance??

Thank you for the compliments. I would think New York would be worth visiting for the numerous fine museums. If you come you must see the armor at the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art. That's impressive.

While I don't think I have any Bourbon on hand... I actually admit I don't drink and I don't eat meat as I'm a pretty hardcore health nut... for my friends I would certainly make sure there is some available!

Hey Peter, Excellent collection!!! Gus, get the truck warmed up again, we are heading for good old NYC. Brian

Peter,

What a fantastic collection! I've been to some military museums that didn't have anything that nice.

Back