my m15 tschako

:thumb up: Very nice shako with very clear makers stamp, congrats!

Next time, if I may suggest, could you downsize your pictures a little so they can fit inside my screen?
It will look alot better that way too.

hi
i dont know wat i did wrong but it seems that my fotos are not at size like most of the members here
i wil have to figer out how to downsize the pics
thanks for the reply

jonas

An excellent tschako! Very nice to have the original feldzeichen, kokarde and chin strap. These pieces are often missing on what we see for sale in N America. As I have said before...can you imagine spending your work day stitching feldzeichen by hand hour after hour?? :(

thanks all for the fine comments
i think that it might everywhere in the world be a little hard to find a complete and untoutcht helmet
i have seen a lot of helmets with mixed parts or even just the shel on it one
you just have to be patient enough and wait until a complete one crosses your path

jonas

b.loree said:
An excellent tschako! Very nice to have the original feldzeichen, kokarde and chin strap. These pieces are often missing on what we see for sale in N America. As I have said before...can you imagine spending your work day stitching feldzeichen by hand hour after hour?? :(

I've been interested in Imperial Helmets for over 50 years, I think I can count on one hand the number of complete original tschako I've seen for sale here.

a man often wonders how that is posible that pickelhaubes and sorts loose there parts
if i find a complete one i'll ceep it complete
it will always remain a mistery

Back