My M15's

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
I finished my Baden M15 last week and sent Alan's Wurtt back to him. So that got me into looking at the other M15's in my collection:
IMG_1448-X3.jpg

Not a huge number but a couple of rare ones.
IMG_1449-X3.jpg

T Schnurr led me astray as usual and got me into collecting straps from the Regiments that I have helmets from.
IMG_1450-XL.jpg

IMG_1453-XL.jpg

Original strap and feldzeichen.
IMG_1455-XL.jpg

The wappen has never been cleaned.

Indeed, a very nice M15 collection Brian! :bravo:
Here my small M15 collection,

I also have a M15 Tschako which isn't in the picture .

A nice sunday to all!

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

Nice m-15s.
I like them as well
Due to my economic situation I have been selling them off.
I have sold my Garde shako, Prussian arty and mint Baden .
Things have turned slightly to the better so my selling has come to an end.

Nice m-15s.
I like them as well
Due to my economic situation I have been selling them off.
I have sold my Garde shako, Prussian arty and mint Baden .
Things have turned slightly to the better so my selling has come to an end.

Hi Brian,

That's a really great collection of M15's! Thanks for sharing with us! =D> :bravo:

I especially love that Oldenburg helmet, and dream of having one some day. Does yours have the "O. J. R. 91" mark on the back visor?

All your helmets are in very nice condition. That Hessian is in great condition, and so hard to find as well! \:D/

Best Wishes,

Alan

Hi Coert,

You have an excellent collection of M15's as well! Thanks for sharing them with us! =D> :thumb up:

I really like that M15 Hessian with the cross base for the spike!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Hi Brian,

I forgot to add that I really like your growing shoulder strap collection that you have in the background! Very nice indeed! =D> :thumb up:

Tony was good to convince you to start collecting examples for the helmets you have. I think that I'll start doing the same thing. It's a great idea. My only matching example right now is for the 94th Reg't.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Hey Alan, yes I really like the dunkelblau straps especially the cyphered ones. They are very cool and add some nice colour to my collection room. I also love that Oldenburg helme, never thought I would ever own one. No markings on it except BAX 1915 in a small square. This is the correct BA for JR 91. I actually had to CarefullY use some Evaporust to clean some rust off the wappen. This product did a great job but you have to use a Qtip to apply a little at a time and for short periods, then wash with water. If you don’t do this the product will dissolve the paint/finish.

Brian ;
The helmets are of course nice .
I had no idea that you have that many shoulder straps
Best wishes
Steve

Brian,
You have an extensive collection of Pickelhauben. All of your wartime pieces seem to be in excellent condition. Thank you for posting pictures of them.
Best regards,
John

Back