My Purchases SOS 2020

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Some photos of the purchases I made at this years SOS 2020:
My apologies in advance for the quality here, photos were taken on a balcony under cloudy conditions.
IMG_1103.JPG
Baden OYV private purchase helme which needs some work. A photo of a telegrapher wearing the
strap that I bought. The black and white ribbon on the strap indicates this soldat went to the telegrapher school.
A grey M15 Ulan NOS, a couple of kokarden. Large Bavarian wappen with wing nuts and screw posts. A scrapper Prussian officer wappen bought for its screw posts and last a Hessen officer.
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
Reverse side.
IMG_1107.JPG
Baden OYV....problems, sunken top and both visors need restitching. This is an older helmet with the square fingered private purchase liner, the style used prior to the silk, screw post/square nut wappen and spike base brads. The wappen is officer as is the front visor trim.
IMG_1108.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG

Fantastic finds Brian, Congratulations! =D>

Thanks for taking time to shoot photos at the show and post them here, it's greatly appreciated! =D>

Best Regards,

Alan

Brian,

Great seeing and chatting with you again. Glad the Baden ended up going home with you!!

Eric

Likewise Eric great to see you once again and have you back with us on the forum. Thanks Stuka. :D

Brian,
I'm sorry that you will not be there this year. With luck, 2022 will be better for safe travels.
Best regards,
John

Yes Steve, same seller, James knows him but he was new to me. We will be at SOS 2022 John if at all possible!

Back