My SOS 2018 finds

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Had a great show, sold lots of Steel helmets and misc. was able to purchase 5 pieces for the collection, and above all else spent some quality time with Pickelhaube friends.

Here is what I picked up:

1) NCO Bavarian M95 complete with scales and officer quality liner in awesome shape.

2) Kinder Garde Busby in great shape, have a few, but first one I have ever seen with cords.

3) A stunning Saxon Thuringen M95

4) A almost mint Baden Reserve officer helmet with its uberzug and carrying case. (Sorry Tony)

5) lastly our fearless leader passed on this one then showed it to me, then cryed the rest of the show that he should have purchased it. He now has it to resew a couple loose spots on visor trim, some pics to come later. But an very nice early Prussiand Garde Dragoon helmet for OR with some officer parts. Also came with spike, Trichter and plume and original CDV picture of sodlier wearing the helmet. Beleive it or not the seller found this one in a storage locker...

thanks again to all that helped me with my finds at the show and for a great time.

Best

James

That are all very nice helmets
Did you leave some helmets for the other visitors or did you take them all

All very great pieces

Jonas

J.LeBrasseur said:
4) A almost mint Baden Reserve officer helmet with its uberzug and carrying case. (Sorry Tony)

Console me by coming to visit and leaving your Baden Kokarden salesman's card here.......

Nice scores James.

Awesome additions to the collection. I see you had a great SOS! Good seeing you and the rest of the crew as always.

James ;
Can you post the photo of your 1 Garde Regt. zu Fuss helmet ?
Please ?
Steve McFarland

I am sure I could have gotten some really good stuff if I could have had a chance to get away from the table for a few minutes.

Back