My SOS finds

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Not as much as last year, but I am getting Picky!

Nice reversable cover with maneuver band.

French NCO Dragoon helmet

and the highlight, that I had to have and paid way to much for, a salesman sample board for Kokarden of Baden.

James

mySOS2009001.jpg

mySOS2009002.jpg

mySOS2009006.jpg

mySOS2009007.jpg

mySOS2009008.jpg

mySOS2009003.jpg

mySOS2009004.jpg

mySOS2009005.jpg

Minnesota Slim said:
and the highlight, that I had to have and paid way to much for, a salesman sample board for Kokarden of Baden.

agghhrryytggghhhh.... :tard:

[Editor: Tony is unable to type coherently as he just had a stroke]

Hi James:

I returned to the SOS for a final look Saturday morning and saw the Kokarde display had vanished. I had a feeling you were the party responsible.

Good for you! I'll take the Unteroffizier specimen top corner right, if you don't mind.

Is the Überzug also marked D.R.G.M.? :thumbright:

Chas.

Excellent finds James! That Feldwebel kokarde is really neat, what a great sample board! Congratulations!
=D> :salute:

It was nice to see you again, and visit at the show!

Alan

Lost Skeleton said:
Hi James:

I returned to the SOS for a final look Saturday morning and saw the Kokarde display had vanished. I had a feeling you were the party responsible.

Good for you! I'll take the Unteroffizier specimen top corner right, if you don't mind.

Is the Überzug also marked D.R.G.M.? :thumbright:

Chas.

Too late, Skellington, get your bony fingers off it - it's coming to France - eh James!?

It is an amazing piece; it shows clearly (like the ones in Kraus' book) that the Feldwebel wore the special Unteroffizier mit Portepee Kokarden on the Haube but wore the same Kokarden as the officers on the Schirmmütze. How cool is that?????

Hey Jerry, the cord is much smaller than the ID cord, but that was the part I liked best on the card:)
Gus

Back