New Avatar

usa1918

scaled.php

Thought I'd show off my new avatar. This is my youngest son at about 8 years old (he's 18 now) wearing a vintage WW1 child's aviator uniform

Keith

Very cool Keith!
I would've sworn those pictures were WW1 genuine!
It would actually be fun to have a post where each member can toss in 1 updated photo-portrait of themselves so that we can put faces to our names. I, for instance, don't look as nice as a Golden Retriever with glasses 8)

The pictures were my Christmas Card for collector friends for a couple of years. We had to re-take my youngest son's picture 2 or 3 times that morning. Had to keep on telling him "Look serious for the picture"

Keith

OK Ron,

I can start...although, as compared to the dog, the kids and a decent helmet or machine gun, my face may put you off your feed. Taken on Day 7 of 11 of a 130 mile backpacking trip at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico (or as I called it "The Long Walk in the Woods"):

scaled.php

Keith

Here is a photo of Maggie and me during the presentation on Veteran's Day
Nov11011-1.jpg

Got to grow me a moustache like yours someday Gus! :)
Here's a couple of pics of yours truly:

Enjoying one of my favorite 'sports' during a hunting trip North of Montreal last season:
RonnyCanada051110a.jpg

And since hiking in Lebanon is awesome in the fall and spring, here's a picture taken early last month while waiting for that watermelon to 'freshen up' :-" :
RonnyLebanon021011a.jpg

Back