New bathrobe in the collection thanks to AGM

Gustaf

Staff member
This is my latest addition to my small collection, a few years ago, I spotted one of these for sale on ebay.de and got badly out bid. I did not think I would ever see another one for sale, but Jeff is always finding the coolest stuff for the catalog just before SOS to make sure we do not have any money at the show to compete with him for acquisitions.

Nice acquisition Gus! You do realize don't you, that when you're not at home, these mannequins do a 'Night at the Museum' thing and wander around your house? Great idea for home defense. :wink:

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
Nice acquisition Gus! You do realize don't you, that when you're not at home, these mannequins do a 'Night at the Museum' thing and wander around your house? Great idea for home defense. :wink:

:D Ron
They do that when we are at home too, and for that reason they are locked in the collections room to avoid any accidents during nocturnal potty visits

I have a pair of matching slippers I tried to sell Gus, but he only wants the robe and soap on a string.

Nice find Gus!

James

J.LeBrasseur said:
I have a pair of matching slippers I tried to sell Gus, but he only wants the robe and soap on a string.

Gus has very nice slippers from what I hear! :D

Very nice addition to the collection Gus.

Now I see why you drive that huge truck Gus! I wonder if you will be able to find any great stuff at the SOS show, since you spent almost all your money on on this vintage lingerie for men :-" ...

Adler

Adler said:
Now I see why you drive that huge truck Gus! I wonder if you will be able to find any great stuff at the SOS show, since you spent almost all your money on on this vintage lingerie for men :-" ...

Adler
Jeff at AGM understands that we try to save up our pennies and sell our extra kidneys just before SOS, and for that reason he always has his best offerings just before SOS. I always think it is best to just send Jeff all my money and any extra internal organs because a nighty in the hand is better than something unknown at SOS.

Very cool and exceptionally nice item Gus, congratulations! =D> :bravo:

I would imagine these are only slightly easier to find than the proverbial "hen's teeth"?

Best Regards,

Alan

Just had the opportunity to see Gus's new bathrobe...had a pair of pink bunny slippers to go with it until he showed me a picture of patients wearing it. Unfortunately, the slippers did not match. :D

Keith

Thanks to help from a fellow collector I have located a pair of pajama bottoms too!

Tell the truth, back in the day did you ever think you would be involved in a hobby that had you purchasing used pajama bottoms?

Cool photo, this type of robe is probably the most common uniform garment used by the German army in WWI, but one of the hardest to find:)

Back