New Dutch member.

coert65

Hello everybody,my name is Coert,and I have been visiting this forum for years now,decided to be a part of it now! I collect Hauben and general militaria from WW1,mostly german. Had some problems registering here,but Brian helped me out with this,thanks for that. I started collecting like most did,with Third Reich stuff,about 30 years ago,wich ended when I was starting a family,no time nor money,:).When everything calmed down,I developed an interest in WW1,visiting Ypres,its surrounding's,the Somme and Verdun,and started buying books,and collecting again. Now I have a small collection of 9 hauben,I will try and find out how to post pictures here,since I am not so good with computers, #-o . Anyway,have a nice day everybody! Coert.

Bedankt voor het verwelkomen buurtjes/Thanks for the welcome gents! Beside my 9 hauben,of wich some have non-original kokarden/chinstraps,I will find them later,I also have a nice M16 Stahlhelm in original colour feldgrau,made by GBN,Gebruder Bing in Nurnberg,some belts,buckles,medals.a trenchknife and other stuff.I sent pictures of it to Brian,but will post them if I find out how,this can take some time as I already mentioned....maybe Brian can post them while I am fiddling with my computer,screaming and shouting as I do so,haha.. A short list of my hauben,M15 Prussian,M15 Württemberg,M15 made in steel,one-piece,in black with M95 style fittings,M95 Prussian,from 1 of the 5 regiments wich wore the Waterloo bandeau,M95 Württemberg,M95 Prussian wich is in an horrible state,M95 grenadier,M15 Jäger zu pferde,made by C E Juncker Berlin,and a Pioneer haube wich I don't trust. Fijne avond/a nice evening to you all, :thumbright: Coert.

20160514_122751_resized_zpsmfherhbb.jpg
[/url][/img]

This was it for now,I will make other photo's if you want to,but be aware I don't have a digital camera,I use my smartphone,wich is not perfect I know. Greetings,and a fine day/evening to you! Coert.

Back