New Kinder kurassier helmet and cuirass

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
I just picked up my third Kinder Kurassier helmet and this one came with a Garde cuirass. The interesing thing to me is all 3 helmets I have seam to be made by differant makers as they all have differances in the design.

Just to show how small these things are is a photo of my youngest wearing the set (well he is trying) Cute PJ's!

James

kin2.jpg

kin3.jpg

kin4.jpg

kin5.jpg

kin1.jpg

What a little scamp! Now that has got to be one one the coolest little collections I have ever seen. What an interesting niche to collect in. Excellent!

Hey James,
Fabulous looking items! I,ve always personally cared for the Kinder items myself-Congrats!!!!!!!-See Yall in 3 weeks-King Weasel

Hi James:
Both Margo and I just went Awhhhhhh when we scoped out that cutie boy of yours!!! Yes the kinder pieces are very cool too, a great collection! Good thing the boy takes after his Momma!! Brian and Margo
PS...Logan wants to know your sons' name.

Thanks for the comments guy's!

This is Eric, he just turned 3

I also have two girls 11 and 8

Thanks

James

Wow! Barely three and the helmet is almost too small for Eric. I think he will be a big lad, like his poppa.

Chas.

I am heading up to James tomorrow morning. Wait till you see what Eric gets from me for his third birthday. All I can say is it has a huge cat on top.

A television? Gus's lap? The suspense is killing me.

Unca Paul is a good man.

Chas.

Paul LeBrasseur said:
I am heading up to James tomorrow morning. Wait till you see what Eric gets from me for his third birthday. All I can say is it has a huge cat on top.

A kinder Saxon guard Reiter? :eek:

Congratulations Paul - I'm learning more every day here - a Kinder Kurraiser helm I am vaguely familiar with - the Kinder Cuirass is a first for me. Thankyou - this is a wonderful collection superbly modelled by young Eric!

He's a lucky wee man - and so are you.

regards

Marshall

Well it is not a saxon Garde Reiter, but does have a cat on it! It is a Kitty Kat snowmobile from his uncle Paul!

Took him all of 5 minutes before he crashed it into the trailer!

Eric's%20sled%20on%20trailer.jpg

Eric's%20sled.jpg

Eric's%20sled%202.jpg

Eric%20in%20Jacket.jpg

He now has his eyes on his uncle's sled!

Eric%20Close%20up.jpg

Never fear, Paul. Donna and I were oohing and ahhing only yesterday. How bad was the crash? Shouldn't Eric be wearing one of those Kürassierhelm for protection?

Chas. :D

Hi James,

My expecting wife goes "awwwwww" when she saw Eric, and she thought that kinder kuirass could be found everywhere!
As for the kinder helmets, are the 3 of the same size?

cheers,
Bambang

Bambang- the 3 helmets all are slightly differant in ways, very in teresting.

Thanks to a heads up from Tony, I jsut got an update to this group!! I need to get a mannequin after the SOS and then I will shoot some new photo's!

James

Back