New Marine Corps member says "Hey"

USMC-EOD

Hello Gents,

I've been watching this site for a couple of years now and I finally decided to step up and join. One of your own forum members who I was in contact with during this latest deployment to Iraq gave me the final push to jump in. (Thanks Tony.) I've been interested in pickelhauben since I was a kid and have been collecting them off and on ever since.

I look forward to being able to continue to learn from this site as a member, and I am grateful to those of you who made this site possible. I hope to be able to contribute to your posts in the future, and maybe to eventually meet some of you if you ever get out to any shows near Camp Pendleton in California. It's been a real hoot listening to you guys on the forums over the last few years!

Semper Fi,

Bryan.

Glad you jumped in, we can always use new points of view questions and answers! Wouldn't expect you to be shy now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheesh. FINALLY the lurker joins........

biggrin.gif
Nice to finally see you here Bryan, and even better to see you back from your last tour in Iraq. I admit I was getting anxious as your repatriation date came closer. But, now you are home safe!

Thanks Colonel "J" and Captain "S".

I don't plan on being shy. After all, have you ever heard of a Marine officer who was? I have a couple of ersatz oddities that I will probably throw out there on the "Latest Find" page in the next couple of days. I've got to figure out how to post photos on this site after I read the directions. Tony has seen one of them-what's your take on it by the way?

It's nice talking with you gents.

Semper Fi,

Bryan.

Back