new site

gsm7

im in the middle of building a website showing all the reproduction helmets i have photos off ,well my eleven year old son is ,hopefully this will help people out to wether they are buying what they say it is and not a dud especially the collectors who arent that clued up ,hopefully it will put a stop to a lot of people getting ripped off of there hard earned money .i have also put on about this site and how helpful and knowledgeable some of you guys are ,there is also a link straight to this site hopefully to promote the good work you do to collectors all over the world, if the moderators wish for it to be removed please inform me , many thx site is www.piczo.com/reprohelmets :D

Your site is a great idea! Are you intending to put a listing of telltale signs that people can use to determine that they are reproductions? You are straightforward about the fact that they are not originals. As we have seen other people might try to pass it off as original. It would be most helpful, I think, if there was something that would tipoff everyone. Either way great idea! I understand the 11-year-old son doing most of the work also -- -- my sons got me started on web sites. Today, they just laugh at my efforts.

just to say all the tscapkas and pickelhaubes are now on ,hope it helps you out ,those of you who are new to collecting ,still more to finish but those type wont concern you guys thx

Back