Newest addition, a Wurttemberg M15.

coert65

Hello friends,
My latest addition, a Wurttemberg M15.
Most of you probably know about the story behind this one, it was discussed in the for sale section here, but also in the latest finds section.
It is now with me, in my collection!

Regards, Coert.

Attachments

• Wurttemberg M15 1.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Wurttemberg M15 2.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Wurttemberg M15 3.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Wurttemberg M15 4.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Wurttemberg M15 5.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 5.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Wurttemberg M15 6.jpg
    Wurttemberg M15 6.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the nice reactions! I like the helmet a lot, especially since I know a lot of it's history.
@argonne did some great research on the names, pencilled on the rear visor of the helmet.
I printed that info out, and will keep it with the helmet.
I waited, and searched for a long time, looking for a nice Wurttemberg M15.
But now I have 1 in my collection.

Regards, Coert. :)

Very nice indeed . I shall read the history . Rob
The history can be found here Rob

Regards, and thanks for all the nice reply's about my latest addition, Coert

Thanks again Coert for purchasing this fine helmet and adding it to your very fine collection, I appreciate your purchase! Congratulations!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Nice m15 collection. Next goal, m15 arty helmets?
Yes, probably I will go that way. But I am still looking for a nice Oldenburg M15.
I hope that I can buy another nice M15 tomorrow, at the large military fair I will go to. But you never know what you can take home with you at such a fair. I have a severe case of Haubitis. As most of us here. ;)

I envy you guys for able to attend military fair. We don't have such fairs here. According to the customs dept, I am the only one in Singapore collecting spikes and steel helmets.

I envy you guys for able to attend military fair. We don't have such fairs here. According to the customs dept, I am the only one in Singapore collecting spikes and steel helmets.
I understand Amy. Here, there are far more collectors in Europe. This off-course also means that there is much more interest, and, living in a part of Europe, where WW1, and WW2 were fought, at lot more helmets, and other artifacts can be found. This is the militaria fair I will be visiting, a nice fair, but also vehicles, tanks, motorcycles of the era riding around. And, the museum organizing it, is on the place where in 1944, a large battle was between the germans and the allied forces. Historical ground so to speak. The museum itself has many really nice display's too. It grew a lot further, since I saw it for the first time, when I was only 16 years old. It almost doubled in size since then.

Last edited:
Back