nice link

Spiker

http://humanbonb.free.fr/indexCasqueall.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edwin said:
ebeeby said:
Wish I could read French....

Me too.... Google translate is not much help either :study:

Regards,

Edwin

What are you talking about Edwin ,you speak French all the time ; sju de orange , chauffeur, ordinair, sommelier, visite, passage, papier-maché , moment suprême, du jamais vu, Déjà vu, croupier ,crèche ,garde du corps… the list is endless….

:D :wink: just kidding

Spiker said:
edwin said:
ebeeby said:
Wish I could read French....

Me too.... Google translate is not much help either :study:

Regards,

Edwin

What are you talking about Edwin ,you speak French all the time ; sju de orange , chauffeur, ordinair, sommelier, visite, passage, papier-maché , moment suprême, du jamais vu, Déjà vu, croupier ,crèche ,garde du corps… the list is endless….

:D :wink: just kidding

I should add: Chevau-Leger, General a la suite, Pour le Merite, La Belle Alliance...

Thanks to the presence of Quebec here in The Great White North, we are taught French in our schools so I can lissez en francais. English and French are the 2 official languages of Canada. When Tony was active in the military, he was actually sent on a course to make him bilingual. I chided him at the time with the fact that my tax payer's money was paying for his French lessons! However, I envy the Europeans for their command of many languages.

7efff0b0-106a-44c2-9fc6-c7113ad5cfd8_zpsded9dbe4.jpg

Just in case not shown elsewhere for you helmet fanatics!!

Nice site! I'd imagine the French could still be doing a good business in helmets had they not destroyed almost all they captured. :wink:

:D Ron

Back