Nice Saxon tunic and cap set now up on eBay

SgtFury

Greetings fellow spikers ... I just put up a really nice Saxon tunic and visor cap set up on eBay. Worth having a look at as it is offered at a great price.

Sorry but I don't see the item number. Do a search on "Rare German Prussian WW1 Uniform Tunic and Cap from Saxony" and you will find it. :-"

eBay item number;271346013176
or the link;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-German-Prussian-WW1-Uniform-Tunic-and-Cap-from-Saxony-/271346013176?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2d7b93f8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting ... I've gotten a lot of information requests on this uniform set, and I remarked about that to one of the people who had a question. He stated that many collectors look for a long time for this rare unit with no luck. Now they see one up for sale and go nuts. I have had to shun some efforts to go off eBay to sell it.

Don't get me wrong! I am not saying your are a bad guy, but you should pay more attention to your sales.
I baught a helmet from you a while ago. You are very slow in replying messages and pay not enough attention to what you do.
I for one are not motivated in buying from you again.
I didn't left any (negative!)feedback because I knew you from thise great forum.
Getting my item just 4 days before the deathline for a paypal dispute is quiet stressy!
I got my item and it was well packed! So I am not saying thise to bring you down, just that you would improve your attention on your sales.
After you send my item a second time, (first time it went in a circle back to you!), i had to ask for the new parcel number and you replied "i think it is XXXX", that is no reply I expect recieving on a deal of that value!
Just wanted to let you know thise.
cheers
|<ris

stuka - I am always receptive to feedback ... even when it is negative ... My computer was hacked and eBay (and almost everything else) crashed ... and I had no way to do a "quick fix" ... I ended up paying my computer server people a stack of money ... now I am just trying to make things right with my customers ... Believe me ... it hurts me a lot more than it does anyone else because I have an ironclad ethic of 100% customer service ... I hope we may yet do business in the future!

Back