North Pole

Gustaf

Staff member
Hi All,
I am sure most of you remember when a member of the Canadian public challanged the US to admit that the North Pole was Canadian during a heated discussion about penguins and Pickelhauben in Kentucky a year or so ago. I thought I would point out that the US did let Canada have the North Pole at that time. I thought it proper to point out that Canada then dropped the ball and allowed the Russians to claim the North Pole and all it's oil reserves. I do not care about the oil, what really ticks me off is the fact that from now on, Santa will be wearing red on Christmas eve.
Best wishes
Gus

get it right Gus . It is Comradre Clause . Beside our subas can't submerge or we just loose the flag . or at least move it.
Te North West Passage may be open this year , so we can drop a Candain flag . Then claim Santa and the elves.
Mark

Hey Mark,
You
Canadians are too late to plant a flag, the Russians have already done it,and they now own Santa, I guess we are all getting a lump of coal for Christmas.
Gsu

I did not actually see them plat a flag , they probably used that film crew the US did to land on the moon.
Mark
P.S. it is Kris kringle.
Now i know why the missile defence system. :eek:

Hey Mark,
I do not believe that the moon shot was faked, it was much cheaper to send a couple of guys to the moon than it was to make a film on a Holywood sound stage, because they did not have to pay moviestar prices.
Gus

Hey Mark,
You Canadians are sure sneaky, but what happens when there is no ice, then the Russians will even own the Northwest Passage.
Gus

Back