Not on Ebay, but for sale by a dealer

Pontiac9999

I saw this on a dealer's wensite and thought it looks ok...

Thoughts?

It looks OK to me too but I will be very careful with this dealer. They are very good in making what sells.

This was purchased by them at SOS from a friend of mine, for a much lower price.

They also bought 5 helmets from me at the show, weird deal.

James

Ok, now I understand who we are dealing with, I was at our tables when that transaction took place, where this guy and his minion roll up with a hotel laundry cart sporting an MG42 poking out of it. The buyers' philosophy was definitely, buy in quantity in order to drive the prices down. Those 5 helmets he bought from James were already for sale on their website that evening. I had never seen such a "weird deal" before! :) James aka "The Big Guy" handled it well though! :D

I have seen this guy's website before, he always has pickelhaubes and other imperial german headgear which are often a bit pricey and they seem to sell out quickly... ? ? ?

I know these guys, nice people but---. They pay top dollar for stuff and sell for top dollar plus. Their knowledge of Imperial Head gear is very limited and don't always end up with the best stuff.

Back