Officer Hussar Regiment 17

Kaisersammler

Then we remain dei Braunschweig.Here is my 17th officer.Unfortunately, the fur hat is not an original.I haven't come across a suitable one in the quality I want.But everything else is in condition 1.

Maybe someone wants to go to another country. For example Bavaria !!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3362.JPG
    DSCN3362.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
  • DSCN3363.JPG
    DSCN3363.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
  • DSCN3364.JPG
    DSCN3364.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCN3365.JPG
    DSCN3365.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCN3366.JPG
    DSCN3366.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
Sorry for the late reply. The fur hat would of course be the hammer in my collection. The only question is, where can you get a piece like this in my quality. And then the price. Since I don't know what will happen to my collection one day. My children are not interested. Should I still buy such an expensive piece or should I stick with the copy. I can buy a lot of other things for this money. But I don't have any more space. Or I have to sell something else. We collectors are just a bit crazy.

Sorry for the late reply. The fur hat would of course be the hammer in my collection. The only question is, where can you get a piece like this in my quality. And then the price. Since I don't know what will happen to my collection one day. My children are not interested. Should I still buy such an expensive piece or should I stick with the copy. I can buy a lot of other things for this money. But I don't have any more space. Or I have to sell something else. We collectors are just a bit crazy.
To collect or not to collect .That is the question !
Steve

Back