Offizier Feuerwerker

Willkommen im Forum. Das ist eine schöne Uniform und Pickelhaube. Ich danke Ihnen für das Teilen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
John

Welcome to the forum. That is a beautiful uniform and pickelhaube display. Thank you for sharing.
Best regards,
John

A beautiful set, than you for sharing and willkomen!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Dennis

Schreibt doch einfach mal was ihr gerne sehen wollt. Vielleicht hat ja einer was. Ich fang mal an. Hat einer einen schönen Husarenoffizier.?

Noch einmal herzlich Willkommen Kaisersammler. Aber darf dich darum bitten deine Posts zukünftig in Englisch zu verfassen? Dies ist ein internationales Forum mit Mitgliedern aus der ganzen Welt und nicht jeder spricht Deutsch. Es reicht sie einfach per Google-Translate zu übersetzen (das mache ich auch oft), aber es ist respektvoller gegenüber den anderen Forums-Mitgliedern.
Vielen Dank und fröhliche Weihnachten 🎅:)

(Once again, a warm welcome from Kaisersammler. But may I ask sou you to write your posts in English please? This is an international forum with members from all over the world and not everyone speaks German. It is enough to just translate it using Google Translate, but it is more respectful of the other forum members. Thank you and merry christmas 🎁)

Für mich ist deutsch kein problem, aber Sandy, du hasst er richtig, nicht alle forum mitgliedern sind bekannt mit die deutsche sprache.

Wilkommen aber Kaisersammler!

Reiner, ich hoffe du hast es nicht als Vorwurf aufgefasst. Es war nicht böse gemeint. Du hast tolle Sammlungsgegenstände und ich bin froh das du sie uns vorstellst und wir sie sehen dürfen.

(Reiner, I hope you didn't take it as a reproach. It was not meant in a bad way. You have great collection items and I am glad that you introduce them to us and we can see them.)

It is an excellent forum, as a new member too I am amazed by the depth of knowledge and willingness of other members to share their collections and thoughts. Thanks............

just for Reiner.............apologies for my German, this is why I write in English !

Es ist ein ausgezeichnetes Forum, auch als neues Mitglied bin ich erstaunt über die Tiefe des Wissens und die Bereitschaft anderer Mitglieder, ihre Sammlungen und Gedanken zu teilen. Danke............

Unfortunately, I have no German other than the words which are similar to English. I do have a bit of French though which fortunately gets me through “Larcade” 😊 We have an excellent collector community here from all over the world, new members are always welcome. We always solve any language problems 👍

Back