Old makers mark list is back

joerookery

Done the makers mark list. It can now be headed to and changed and the software should be good for the foreseeable future. So send me your makers marks and I will add them to the list. You can find the listed german1914.com and there is a button in the middle of the first page that will direct you to the makers mark list. I will work on the rest of the depot marks later. This was a significant project.

Many thanks Joe, we appreciate this fantastic resource!

I have a maker to add to your listing, from Dusseldorf. I need to figure out a way to get a good photo of it, in order to send to you. The marking has portions of it missing, as the ink stamp did not take very well to the curvature of the helmet shell when it was marked. My photo attempts of the maker mark are thus far abysmal, unfortunately.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Many thanks Joe, we appreciate this fantastic resource!

I have a maker to add to your listing, from Dusseldorf. I need to figure out a way to get a good photo of it, in order to send to you. The marking has portions of it missing, as the ink stamp did not take very well to the curvature of the helmet shell when it was marked. My photo attempts of the maker mark are thus far abysmal, unfortunately.

Best Wishes,

Alan
Thanks Alan, you are the first of what I hope are a large amount of contributions. Posted

Thanks Alan, you are the first of what I hope are a large amount of contributions. Posted

Many thanks Joe, I see you've added it to the list.

I will try my best to get you a better photo of the maker mark from what I provided initially.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Hi Joe, if you come to do the depot marks list, could you include this PB11 marking to it?
It is missing on the old depot markings list.
Pionier M95 5.jpg

Regards, Coert.

Yes I will and thank you. It is now in my folder for depot marks. That is a large project. I have to restructure it the software that is. Also my original divisions we're pretty sorry I will try to do better.

Dear friends,
I could identify a new manufacturer stamp, I think. Unfortunately, the stamp in my helmet M1887 doesn't have a good quality and I couldn't identify it for a long time. But now I was able to decipher a few letters without any doubt and used them to filter different lists. So I could assign the manufacturer stamp clearly to the company "August Loh Söhne" from Berlin. The "Loh" and the "So" behind it can be identified quite well and if you know that the company was called "August Loh Söhne", then you can also read "ugust" before the „Loh“ pretty well.
IMG_7785.gif
A0D96EF5-6F92-4AE3-962E-099278E2C39B.jpeg

Back