OMG the forum is going to be dowm for 24 hours.

Gustaf

Staff member
I just got a note from Brian that the forum was going to be down for about 24 hours, he asked me to spread the word, I do not think it occurred to him to post it on the forum so I did.
I hope everyone survives, it might be a good time to say "hi" to your significant other during this black out.

It will be temporary, no way can it be left like this. They are not finished yet, we are changing servers as well so everyone hang in there... stay close to your significant others or Teddy Bears if you lack that kind of support. :D

Pink is the new black🤣
Hopefuly we dont have to discus brands of handbags like gucci an louis viton insread of helmets :D

I guess its called refeshing and renewing .it has to be done once a while.
We will get used to it when we visit the forum daily

Jonas

I tried to be on my favorite forum today, had some problems getting here.,,,
Because it was out. I do hope everything will be okay in a short while.
I do hope so, and have the faith.

Please, please get it right.

Greetz, Coert.

The background colour could not be duplicated using the new updated version but I think the advantages of this update will outweigh the changes. Brian

My thanks to everyone for their comments. Part of the upgrade to the site involved the inclusion of modern security measures to protect the forum and it's members. Your servers will now recognise this as a "secure site". Unfortunately, the modernization also involved a colour change to the background. There was no way around this and to my mind the benefits of the upgrade far outweigh the changes, we will all get used to it. A big plus, is that we can now host our pictures on the site itself !! :thumb up:

It sure is a big improvement! I had no problems adjusting to it, and it works just fine.
Also better that the forum is now safe, https.
And making it possible to place pic's here from our own PC's is great!
I am already busy updating some of my posts, with new pictures.

Lots of them were lost because of the Photobucket debacle, not only mine but from lots of our members, which is a pity.

Good work Brian and the rest of the crew here, :thumb up:

Greetings, Coert :)

"(...) the benefits of the upgrade far outweigh the changes (...)"

Absolutely! Thanks Brian and all others who help making this forum the quality place it is! :bravo:

Change is good .. not for one but for al of us
Great job done and better ...seems that i dont mis the old forum
Hats of for al administrators
Jonas

Back