JohnM

June2108015.jpg

June2108014.jpg

June2108016.jpg

June2108017.jpg

June2108018.jpg

June2108019.jpg

Liongules said:
What can I say? Fantastic just isn't good enough!!!

How about: "out-of-control'?
John, what are you doing man? That is absolutely brilliant! So nice to see an officer's parade Attila and not the Interm for a change. What a superb Pelzmütze, is it completely soft i.e. no side reinforcements? If you see an OR's HR 7 Attila come available, assuming you don't need it now having an officer's, would you perhaps let me know?

Thank you Mike!

Thank you Tony! It's all part of my "shock and awe" campaign. I haven't posted in a while and got the itch to take some foto's. I still have lot's more to show but I thought I shouldn't over do it! :lol:

In regards to the Pelzmutze it is indeed completely soft with no side reinforments. I have another private purchase one that uses thin reeds like the type that holds the silk helmet liners taut. As you can see the top is a the "oilskin" leather. Very flexible and light hat but must have been hot.

I have to look to see if I have a OR HR 7 attila in the armory but if I recall correctly I do not. If I do see another you will be the first to know!

John

JohnM said:
It's all part of my "shock and awe" campaign.

Mission accomplished.

I love the Pelzmütze John. :love10: Even though I am known for bashing 'officer only' collecting and only collect Mannschaften, I have secretly fantasized (in addition to other things that I would rather not discuss here, some of which include Annette Bening) about having an Preußen officer's Husaren Pelzmütze and Kürassier Metalhelme some day.

Back