Part IV of How to Build a Battleship Model from Scratch Open

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
This is WW1 related, so I'll mention this here.

For those of you that have been following my agonizing struggle to build a battleship model from scratch, the pain continues. Part IV of "How to Build a Battleship Model from Scratch; The SMS Pommern", is now open.

Part IV deals with the Aufbau (superstructure) and it is a huge section; 29 pages, over 90 photos, a year's worth of work. Below is the link to the index page, once there, please click the "Aufbau (Superstructure) Construction (New!)" link on the navigation bar on the left side of your screen to enter.

Link to the index page>> http://kaisersbunker.com/pommern/index.htm

Gruß von Kanada, Tony

Tony

I just went through your Pommern article on your website. A very sincere congratulations to you on documenting your year-long trails in such an interesting and readable manner and for creating what will ultimately be a museum quality masterpiece.

My hat is off to you.

Dave

Hi Tony:

I just finished reading the update. Believe me, all your hard work is not in vain. I've seen some large scale movie models up close, including a Roman Galley from the 1959 Ben Hur and the USS Arizona from Tora! Tora! Tora!, but nothing can compare with what you've accomplished.

Congratulations! How did Ann take it when the kitchen smelled like burnt plastic?

Chas.

Back