Photobucket

Lost Skeleton

Has anyone else experienced issues with Photobucket? All my photos have disappeared from the forum. Late Thursday, I was still able to access my Photobucket library thumbnails, but that was all. There has been some internet buzz regarding trouble:

http://downdetector.com/status/photobucket" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The website itself is slower than molasses in January. Am I alone?

Chas

It is slow for me too, but my photos are still there. But the webernet is very slow for everything around here.

I may have to use an alternative image hosting site. However, there will be no way to restore all the damaged links. Without the photos, much of what I have contributed in the past is utterly meaningless. :cry:

Lost Skeleton said:
I may have to use an alternative image hosting site. However, there will be no way to restore all the damaged links. Without the photos, much of what I have contributed in the past is utterly meaningless. :cry:

I wouldn't stress about it just yet. Photobucket, like many sites, sometimes has outages. Give it time. Its business is on hosting photos and honestly it has to make sure it does it well!

Good seeing you briefly at MAX last week. Hope you had a good show.

I just checked and all my photos are there. They do report they have been having an issue.

I just checked the MG08/15 thread that you started Chas, and your images are there (thank goodness!)
Best
Gus

It appears that the Photobucket issue has returned. My old photos are there but anything new is "hit or miss". PB seems to be too interested in pop up's, videos, and advertisements to be of much use anymore.

John

Same with me. I wanted to post pictures of recent finds today. No way. I can upload pictures but my library is not accessible. Pictures are not gone though, because the slideshow is working fine... but I cannot post anything on the forum.
Bruno

Back