Php Update

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
We have successfully updated the php format for the forum. Our previous version was "antique". Thus the new look that you are seeing here. Best regards to all, Brian

Love the new look! I like the logo up top centered better also! i am a graphic designer, I couldnt resist calling that out.

One thing I noticed and maybe its just me but it seems that the forum replies have gone back a couple days erasing the most recent ones, I'm i right on that?

Yes, unfortunately when the upgrade happened, it turned the clock back about 24 hrs. No way it could be prevented. However, it was worth it with all the features that the new forum has.

Looks good. Two immediate improvements- I only had to log in once, instead of twice, and I've also got the flags back to show any new posts, which disappeared a while ago. Now to see if it can keep me logged in automatically, which hasn't worked for yonks!

Thanks

Patrick

Thanks gentlemen glad that everyone is happy with the new look and that sign on problems have been solved. I have no clue as to why you were experiencing those. I occaisionally had to renter my user and paswd but for the most part I was automatically loged on. Our IT man Justin who did the up grade is also working on geting rid of the spam bots that are screwing up new member registration. I will keep everyone advised.

Back