Pickelhaube reference books for sale

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Just purchased a small collection and with the purchase came reference books, I am now selling the ones I already have:

Shipping will be determined buy where you live, please ask for quote, if you buy more then one I will combine to save on shipping.

In USA checks are fine, or Paypal friends and family or add 4%. International Paypal plus 4% fees.

1) Didier Laine L'Armee Allemande en 1914 IMO the best reference book out there. As normal these books are notoriuos for week spines, this one shows some wear but still solid. I have added a photo copy of the corrections list to the book. $120.00.

2) Jean Louis Larcade Casques a Pointe Volume 1 another great must have reference. In great shape. $120.00 SOLD

3) HELMZIER German military helmet plates 1842-1918 Brian P. Nemec. Great reference on wappens sizes, variations etc. Great shape, I added photocopy of corrections sheet. $25.00 SOLD

4) Cuirassiers and Heavy Calvary D. S. V. Fosten Must have book if you collect Calvary items or metal helmets, good shape, cover shows some dirt. $20.00 SOLD

5) Hussars and Mounted Rifles of Imperial Germany D.H. Hagger Good book $15.00 SOLD

PM me or email at [email protected]

thanks

James

Last edited:
James
I assume that coert bought this one ?
3) HELMZIER German military helmet plates 1842-1918 Brian P. Nemec. Great reference on wappens sizes, variations etc. Great shape, I added photocopy of corrections sheet. $25.00
Steve

I got your reply too, I will send you the money tomorrow.
And let you know my shipping address too.

Regards, Coert.

A fine set of reference books. I ordered my "Helmzier" in the UK. ...But....I have the "corrections sheet"...
Regards,
Francis

Last edited:
A fine set of reference books. I ordered my "Helmzier" in the UK. ...But....I have the "corrections sheet"...
Regards,
Francis
So do I Francis, the book & corrections sheet arrived this afternoon here, I'm very happy to have it in my reference book library now!
The US postal service was very fast indeed.
Thanks again James for the book!

Best regards, Coert.

So do I Francis, the book & corrections sheet arrived this afternoon here, I'm very happy to have it in my reference book library now!
The US postal service was very fast indeed.
Thanks again James for the book!

Best regards, Coert.
Real fast Coert! Mine just arrived! Corrections sheet not included. No customs tax!!! Happy me!
Regards,
Francis

Last edited:
Back