Pickelhaube Reproductions (besides the M1895) in 2023?

bwahl

Hello all,

Is anyone aware of a reliable source for reproduction Pickelhauben suited to the Franco-Prussian or 1866 War?

I am in the market for a repro of either an M1860 or M1867 haube. Finding anything appears to be getting impossible.
I have inquired on the Polish site Spikehelmets.pl have been unsuccessful getting any response.

Any input is valued!

Wojtek…..any news about what has happened to Spikehelmets?. I placed an order a month ago but there was no answer.

It will be difficult to get such information, because here no one collects copies,but miracles do happen.
I figured as much.
Wojtek…..any news about what has happened to Spikehelmets?. I placed an order a month ago but there was no answer.
I have heard from a colleague that their main/only sutler passed away? The company still operates on eBay which is odd (with month old reviews). One imagines a company would enjoy the prospect of excited new patrons.

I figured as much.

I have heard from a colleague that their main/only sutler passed away? The company still operates on eBay which is odd (with month old reviews). One imagines a company would enjoy the prospect of excited new patrons.
I just ordered something from them and it has already shipped. And I exchanged emails with Gabriela.

Back