Pickelhaube Sweden

Naprawiacz

Hello all! I would like to show you my Sweden pickelhaube model 1894 for the fortification officer.Unfortunately, I have a problem with adding high-quality photos, so here's the link.https://myvimu.com/exhibit/54889585-svea-life-guards-regiment-pickelhaube

Attachments

• DSC09604.JPG
    DSC09604.JPG
    1,016 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC09603.JPG
    DSC09603.JPG
    830.3 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC09598.JPG
    DSC09598.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC09608.JPG
    DSC09608.JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 204
Thanks a lot for your feedback. The Swedes did not wage wars during this period and therefore the condition is perfect. Interestingly, all elements are covered with a thin layer of gold.

An excellent example of a Swedish helme that I have never seen before. Beautiful "Like New" condition! My thanks Napra for posting this helmet from your collection and welcome to our forum. One question,...is this a vulcan fibre helme? The finish is perfect, no crazing.

Thank you for the kind words. The helmet is made of German style leather.

Attachments

• DSC09906.JPG
    DSC09906.JPG
    920.8 KB · Views: 204
Wojtek,
Outstanding helmet; the details of it in the link you provided really show its quality. I also liked the other pickelhauben in your collection. Thanks for sharing.
Best regards,
John

Thank you John for such a nice opinion.Virtual museum in which I exhibit my exhibits is for everyone who collects things.It lacks such beautiful collections as the members of this wonderful forum pickelhaubes.It is free and there is an icon with the change of language to English, German, etc.Regards
Wojtek

Thank you Sergei for your opinion.Yesterday I was looking at the pictures of your collection.You have beautiful helmets,congratulations! Greetings
Wojtek

Back