Pickelhaubes.Com has a collection for sale???

MadMax13

I didn't know that Pickelhaubes.com had a collection and is selling items on Ebay...? I was curious, The seller "baxiv" states in all his auctions "Bid with confidence, part of the pickelhaubes.com collection." Is this person a member?.... I was just wondering. ~Max

Yes I am BAXIV on Ebay and I have been and will be selling off some items from my collection and odds and ends which I have picked up over the years. Not really a good time to be selling with Uncle Sams' "green back" basically at par with our lovely coloured Canuck bucks! Thanks for the accolades James...I'll buy you a beer at the next SOS. All the best, Brian

Yes, I am going to really try and be there...can't let you guys have all the fun. Paul wrote me an email recently twisting my arm...what the Hell, it is only money and you can't take it with you anyway. There is also that book which recommends dying with a huge debt!! Count me in! B

allright, now we can get back to the discussion about the North Pole. I like the idea of dying with huge debt. People always seem to think it is bad when a person dies pennyless, but I think that they came out even. The only things we can take with us are our friends. Years ago, I was camping with friends in a motorhome, and I made that comment, from that time on, they would not let me drive.
Best Gus

Living large Mikey! Life is good. Looks like I will be working a few years past my official retirement date but I am one of the few out there that has been lucky to make a good living out of my life passion which is ofcourse History. I am not the kind to retire anyway. Still enjoy teaching my students and I have excellent health. No pill popping for this boy as yet. Gus you are one of a kind and it is probably best that you stay clear of city folk and live in the wilds of Idaho where such uniqueness is appreciated. B

Gustaf said:
The only things we can take with us are our friends. Years ago, I was camping with friends in a motorhome, and I made that comment, from that time on, they would not let me drive.
Best Gus

:cheers:

Seriously, Gus - they wouldn't?

If you had sent that line to the writers of 'Seinfeld' they would have had Kramer or Newmann saying it.
I can just see Kramer throwing that line out there and Jerry, Elaine and George looking at each other.... :D

And I'm glad to hear you're doing well, Brian,...and in good health too. I've heard it said that 'good health's better than money' but you try going into the butchers with the object of getting a steak and say "I don't actually have any money to pay for this but look at my recent excellent cardiograph results and I never get cold's!" and see if they're ready hand over the goods?

Hey Fellows, the real definition of good health is the slowest lingering death, I hope we can all suffer as long as possible,while still having a good steak now and again

Back