Pickelhaubes.Com T-Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads

Hi Cliff:
The shirts do not come in any other colour right now but maybe we could fix that. What colour would you like and what size? Brian

Hi Brian,
Same as what Mark has said. Plus a grey. There is something about a light grey that says something. The sizes are fine. I did pick up a couple of the ones available now. Really nice shirts. :D
Cliff

Can we get Different State? I would love to get a Prussian Line Hage on a T Shirt.
Sorry to be a pain in the but .
Mark Giroux

Hi Margo and Brian,
I would love to have an adult large Bavarian (wappen) T-shirt ( If the extra large is of the same size that the shirt from SOS that Gus send to me ). How much for the shirt and delivery to Rio ( registered air mail)?
Hugs,
Otto :D

I had a brain fart I meant wappen ,Sorry .Sad your English is better then mine Mikey ,and I do not speak French either

zipperheads9 said:
I had a brain fart I meant wappen ,Sorry .Sad your English is better then mine Mikey ,and I do not speak French either
Hey Mark,
What language do you speak? My first language was a combination of profnity and blasphemy, but I have moved on to gibberish. :?
Gsu

Hey Roy:
Click on the link beside the shirt and that will take you to the shirt makers' site. They will be able to give you the info you need. Brian

Gustaf said:
zipperheads9 said:
Hey Mark,
What language do you speak? My first language was a combination of profnity and blasphemy, but I have moved on to gibberish. :?
Gsu

:lol: :lol: I had to give up my primary languages when I became a teacher (except in the car or at home), so now I'm more fluent in gibberish.... As any of my students will tell you!

:D Ron

No we have not placed any orders for this in years due to poor sales. I have a few T shirts left but that’s it.

Back