Pictures of a helmet factory

Very cool item, I was interested, but since this posting the price has gone way up, soemone will get a neat pieice =D>

James

Absolutely wonderful item –we don't even have this maker. With 2 weddings this year though I am not in this one.

Wow 296€, what a price for 32-page printed booklet! When I first posted the price was 91€ and I thought it was way too high.

Robert said:
Wow 296€, what a price for 32-page printed booklet! When I first posted the price was 91€ and I thought it was way too high.

Since this is probably in the public copyright domain, I think it could be reprinted and sold to people like us, if somebody was inclined to do that! Maybe somebody is looking into it as an investment. :) ?

:D Ron

What a great sales catalog....

Since this is probably in the public copyright domain, I think it could be reprinted and sold to people like us, if somebody was inclined to do that! Maybe somebody is looking into it as an investment.

Good idea Ron, hope that will be the case, I'd like to buy one too..

Larry

Very interesting book, I have of course "drag and dropped" all the pics from the auction for reference. look at all those fresh helmet shells!!! :eek: :eek:

weirdpyramid said:
Very interesting book, I have of course "drag and dropped" all the pics from the auction for reference. look at all those fresh helmet shells!!! :eek: :eek:

LOL, I did the same!

:D Ron

joerookery said:
Absolutely wonderful item –we don't even have this maker. With 2 weddings this year though I am not in this one.
poop, I was hoping to buy a reproduction.

Back