Place for pictures of SOS 2007

Hey Otto,
Here is the first of many photos from SOS, this is of James Le"B" I have to admit, he looks better in the buff than I do, but he was aware that photos were being taken, and I suspect that he sucked in his belly a bit. I have been having trouble with my camera.
justjames500ve1.jpg

Gus

OK there are way to many naked men at that show last year Gus wandered around half naked and now this . I amscared very scared. :eek:
zippey

Hey MArk,
Quit being a wussy, there was much worse, you should have seen the fellow strutting around in the nazzy uniform with a hamster on his chin.
Gus

hampster.jpg

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Margo had a "connection" with this guy. I mean he spoke to her and she took his picture. I think he was later described as part of the "human stew."

I think you are right Joe, it seems to me that she was keen on the Hamster man from last year too. But his hamster sat on top of his head. I would bet that Margo could knit a sweater for this years hamster man to wear on his face so it would look like he had a real beard and cookie duster. I have heard that she knits sweeters for homeless birds, she really is a nice girl, I often wonder what she sees in the "Dizzy B".
Gus

i think you should tell him to visit poland or Holland as hamster's bringing thier owner's wear that stuff are treated like , well Specail real Special .
I thought you were going to super impose Whinnie th poah on James's chest? Or was it one of the Chipmunks?
zippy :D

Hey Mark,
I was going to photoshop a Winnie the Pooh tatto on James, but when I printed the photo, I saw that he already had a Nike swoosh totto and a nipple ring, I figured the naked truth was hard to top.
Gsu

And people ask me why I don;t go to the SOS....if I wanted to dance with half-naked men, I could just go down the road to the Federal penitentiary of Dorchester.
nono.gif

Tony & Kaiser said:
And people ask me why I don;t go to the SOS....if I wanted to dance with half-naked men, I could just go down the road to the Federal penitentiary of Dorchester.
nono.gif

There was a much better quality of people in attendance than you will find in your local prison, and the kind of toys at SOS would not be allowed in most prisons. The beer drinking and naked dancing was only a small part of the party. The most interesting part, was the game of seeing who could leave the the most thousands of dollars worth of stuff on a table, and walk away for the longest time with out getting someting stollen, Karstin would have won with a table covered with hundreds of thousands, but he was disqualifyed because he anounce that some one had stollen his Colberg helmet (he had in fact, forgotten to remove it from the box). To my knowledge, no one in our group lost anything except their digninty. That really says something for the quality of people in attendance.
Gus

zipperheads9 said:
hey Gus that quote is to tempting to poke fun at . I never underestimate it or smell. :eek:
Remember, Pooh is a hero of Canada, if you disparage his name, the people of Winnipeg (and possibly all of Manitoba) will rise and smite you.
Gus

There has been so much discussion about spam in the moderator area that I thought I would show that spam was also present at SOS!
spam.jpg

Joe,
You forgot to point out that the spammers were the Brothers Le"B". Maggie packed Paul's spam all the way yo Kentucky, but forgot to make you a sandwitch out of it.
Gus

Monty Python would be proud of you Gus. Spam,spam,spam. \:D/

Gustaf said:
Joe,
You forgot to point out that the spammers were the Brothers Le"B". Maggie packed Paul's spam all the way yo Kentucky, but forgot to make you a sandwitch out of it.
Gus

Hey Mike,
I DON'T LIKE SPAM! Actually, Paul is the one who would do Monty Python proud, as he is the one that plagerized the text of the Spam skit and posted it about thirty times on the forum.
Did you get your computer fixed?
Gus

Gustaf said:
Hey Mike,
I DON'T LIKE SPAM! Actually, Paul is the one who would do Monty Python proud, as he is the one that plagerized the text of the Spam skit and posted it about thirty times on the forum.
Did you get your computer fixed?
Gus

Well Gus, I do like Spam in a sandwich with loads of Heinz salad cream on it.

The computer is still playing up. I think it is to do with my ISP and security protocols. It's P**$ing me off at the moment as I still have problems getting into ebay and WAF is still out of bounds. Strange that most Forums seem to be OK though.

Now I must insist on you and Magie trying a SPAM sandwich :-k

Back