Preparations for the naval outing

joerookery

I always thought command of a ship at sea would be the greatest opportunity.
cruise1%20copy.jpg

Hey Chip,
Picking lint out of your bellybutton does not make a Naval Outing.
Gus

Maggie says that a navel outing is when your t shirt rides up and exposes your belly button, I have a couple of questions about the illustration, why are you in your underwear, Joe? What is Janet reading? and what does Maggie have in her hand? is it a phone, if so, Nat is a bit old fasioned, as it apears to be a 1960s style head set.
Zaphod

Hi Gus,
the book that Janet is reading is: "1001 recipts of as gets ready bananas and coconuts".

and she has another in his bag: "How to tolerate a husband in a deserted island"

Otto :lol:

That is a bthing suit you extraterrestrial!
Janet just booked the land trips. I need to stop by John's and borrow a few items to pay for this. This navy stuff is expensive.

Looks like underwear to me. What brand of beer are you holding, I do not remember any with a yellow lable.

Day of the Pirate? Huuuuum, Gus and Max, I think better we prepare the truck. He is stopped there is a long time...
Otto

PS. Hi Joe,when you will leave in the marine cruise?
:roll: TT :roll:

http://www.princess.com/ships/ap/room/B751.html

We have a virtual tour of our room. You can tell which room the kids are in by following the anchor chain and the propeller shaft. There is a closet where those two things intersect. Somewhere below where the torpedo would enter the ship. I was able to talk it up to them by saying if the ship capsized like in the movie Posidan Adventure, they would be on top.

We have returned! I have hundreds of emails and letters to wade through. After all these years I came home to my first child support check from my ex-wife. Missing a few zeros but as an initial item.....!!! Merry Christmas!

Welcome home Joe,
Several of the forum members have tried to slander you in your absence, but I did my best to protect your honor.
Merry Christmas
Gus and Maggie

Back