Prussian enlisted helmet Vulcan Fiber by Depaheg Patent with Stitched Visors

ww1czechlegion

Offered for sale is a rare Prussian enlisted man's helmet in Vulcan Fiber by Depaheg Patent. This version has the stitched visors, unlike most of the other enlisted man version Depaheg Patent that have riveted visors. This example is only the 2nd enlisted helmet I have ever seen that has stitched visors on a Depaheg Patent made enlisted Model 1895 Helmet. All the other helmets I have seen in the enlisted man version have riveted visors on the helmets. In other words, this helmet is very rare, compared to the scarcely seen riveted visor version Depaheg Patent enlisted helmets.

The leather liner has the Depaheg Patent name and logo. The underside of the leather liner is also maker marked and dated 1914.

I recently removed the incorrect mounted troops chin scale set and rosettes that were on this helmet when I acquired it a few months ago.

I have placed a pair of correct M91 brass side posts on this helmet. I have not yet bent the attachment prongs down inside the helmet body, and I have a pair of small tin disks to place inside the helmet on these attachment prongs.

I have also added 2-original domed split brads to the spike base, since the helmet was missing 2-brads when I acquired it.

I will include this original WW1 pair of Kokarden with this helmet. This pair actually came with the helmet, and they will go with it to the new owner.

Here is what the helmet looks like, viewed in the thread I posted earlier about this helmet, found here:

I will add some additional photos which I took today.

Price: $1,200.00 or "Best Offer."

Payment via PayPal is o.k. I prefer "friends and family". Payment via check or money order is o.k. as well.

U.S.A. Postage: $20 via Priority Mail with Tracking.

Canada Postage: $35.00 via Priority International Mail with Tracking.

United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, etc., Postage: $65.00 for Priority International Mail with Tracking.

Australian & New Zealand Postage: $69.00 via Priority International Mail with Tracking.

Singapore Postage: $69.00 via Priority International Mail with Tracking.

Thanks,

Alan

101_7897.JPG

101_7898.JPG

101_7899.JPG

101_7900.JPG

101_7901.JPG

101_7902.JPG

101_7903.JPG

101_7904.JPG

101_7905.JPG

a Depaheg Patent liner maker mark 3.JPG

Last edited:
Last photos.

a Depaheg Patent liner maker mark 4.JPG

a Depaheg Patent liner maker mark 1.JPG

a Depaheg Patent liner maker mark 2.JPG

I will include this original WW1 pair of Kokarden with this helmet. This pair actually came with the helmet, and they will go with it to the new owner.

101_7917.JPG

101_7918.JPG

101_7919.JPG

101_7920.JPG

Last edited:
Back