Prussian Kugelhelm

Redlegwolf

Just acquired, and one of the nicest I have ever seen. If anyone has additional information on it, please let me know.

How 'bout some photos of the liner? :) 'Redleg' eh? Cannon cocker I'd say. Me too! I was onM109A0/A1 and Paladins. How 'bout you? I was also a tanker.

:D Ron

Field arty due to the convex chin scales. Looks much better than your infantry officer. Unfortunately, your pics are stretched....waaaay out of wack!

If you're wondering about the lack of replies from th' Wolf, remember he's getting ready to deploy, so that means he may be away from the internet for days or even weeks.

Hello all,

I started on M777A2s at Fort Wainwright, AK; and now I am in a HIMARS unit at JBLM, WA. My skill is truly as a fire supporter. And in a previous life, I was used to assist in recruiting for the National Guard...on paper an infantryman...and in truth, not.

How odd about the pictures, stretching--not sure why they do that when you open them.

So...with the pictures. Click on them after you open them and they will zoom in and out properly without stretching.

Redlegwolf said:
Hello all,

I started on M777A2s at Fort Wainwright, AK; and now I am in a HIMARS unit at JBLM, WA. My skill is truly as a fire supporter. And in a previous life, I was used to assist in recruiting for the National Guard...on paper an infantryman...and in truth, not.

How odd about the pictures, stretching--not sure why they do that when you open them.

Okay, so you were in the towed arty. It's all good. I was also 11B, but after being a tanker on M1's, I wasn't that thrilled, especially with the bullet sponge attitude of a lot of grunts, "Why call for support? We can go in and do it ourselves." Really? I'll just sit here by the tanks and watch thanks. ;)

Back