Prussian M15 Enlisted Pickelhaube 29th Regiment w/rare maker marked support disk

ww1czechlegion

Model 1915 Prussian Enlisted Man's Pattern Pickelhaube with 29th Infantry Regiment Depot Issue Marking, 1916 Dated.

Has a rare maker marked support disk inside the crown of the helmet. These support disks that have a maker mark are seldom seen. Normally we see them unmarked.

Original front and back visor stitching is tight and fully intact.

Liner is soft and supple.

Prussian wappen/front plate is held on by two wooden toothpicks.

One of the metal grommet rings for the front plate attachment wire loop is missing the inside of helmet portion of the metal ring, as seen in my photos. The outside portion of the metal ring is still intact, as seen in my photos.

Includes a modern reproduction chinstrap with the helmet.

I believe the helmet came from a smoker's home. It has an odor to it that I think is from a smoker's home, and I also believe the spike, spike base and split brads, metal back spine, and the metal front visor trim are covered with old cigarette tar/nicotine residue.

One area of the black exterior finish has a wear spot to it, as seen in my photos, located near the wearer's left rear of the helmet. Other than that, the exterior finish is in very good, sound condition.

Helmet will make for a nice display piece for your collection.

Priced at $400 or Best Offer.

PayPal is O.K., prefer "friends & family" or add 4% to cover the fees.

Shipping in U.S. 48-Continental States: $15 via Priority Mail with Tracking

Shipment to Canada: $30 via 1st Class International Air Mail.

Shipment to UK, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany: $50 via 1st Class International Mail.

Thanks,

Alan

101_3261.JPG

101_3262.JPG

101_3263.JPG

101_3264.JPG

101_3265.JPG

101_3266.JPG

101_3229.JPG

101_3225.JPG

101_3227.JPG

101_3228.JPG