Question about Wappen

Looks both like around 8,5cm. Unfortunately, the specified dimensions of the guard stars were just as poorly followed as those of the eagles. So I still think it is a Garde-Landwehr star. It has the cross with the correct motto and you can also see 2 soldering spots for the wire loops on the back, which also look authentic to me.

Looks both like around 8,5cm. Unfortunately, the specified dimensions of the guard stars were just as poorly followed as those of the eagles. So I still think it is a Garde-Landwehr star. It has the cross with the correct motto and you can also see 2 soldering spots for the wire loops on the back, which also look authentic to me.
With the Stern-Guards, as is often the case, you shouldn't be surprised by anything.
I read in another post that the Garde-Stern didn't have a screw post.
Here's one below, with a screw post, and a vertical one at that. The size is slightly larger than the standard M95 straight. It is simply a private manufacture, for Extra-Helm Eigentum Garde-Stern vis verticales.jpgGarde-Stern vis verticales..jpgGarde GGR-Gzf  à  tige filetée.jpg

With the Stern-Guards, as is often the case, you shouldn't be surprised by anything.
I read in another post that the Garde-Stern didn't have a screw post.
Here's one below, with a screw post, and a vertical one at that. The size is slightly larger than the standard M95 straight. It is simply a private manufacture, for Extra-Helm Eigentum View attachment 43631View attachment 43633View attachment 43632
Detail on the one on the left is much better
Steve

Back