Rebuilding Older Picture Posts

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to encourage members when they have the time to go back into old threads and repost their pictures. I am in the process of doing so with "Kokarden" and I have started a new thread on Officer Kokarden. Obviously, we can't repost them all but the major ones which have been permanently listed in the "Pickelhaube Discussion" section should be fixed up if possible. There is a huge amount of information in that area regarding our pickelhauben.

That would be a major improvement so that al information is back undebuild with the fotos it once was
There is nothing more haitfull that wanting to learn something from other members without the fotomaterial to learn visiulay
Hopefully they will all take the time to set back there fotos

Jonas

I totally agree Jonas.....PhotoBucket did the forum a tremendous amount of damage simply because, I and other members refused to be forced to pay their new fees. There has never been a site like this in Imperial collector History at least in North America, and much of it is gone I am also not pleased with the way picture posting happens on the new updated forum......it is a pain in the Ass! :x However, tech support has been contacted.

I am using Imgur now and have had no problems what-so-ever.
I am very plesed with them: easy to use, never erase, free, etc.

John :)

In the first of my collecting i did not have a computer at my parents hous simply becose we are farmers and luxury was not spent at us ,but not to blame them
I learned mutch of my friend in holland who was my personal computer ,just had to ask him a question and he came up with the answor
When i moved out of the parents house i got myself a computer an that was the step to search on the web for information on pickelhaubes
It was my friend who sugested this forum and must be said did not regret to become a member here
Athough in the begining on this forum i also had photobucket but only used it to put my fotos on this forum so as far as i know i have stil al my pictures with my posts that i made in the past i did not use it to store pictures on it
It al has its flaw's but but if we al take baby steps ,i think we can al live with the fact that we will fal once a while
For my i think its easy'r to post pictures than it was in the past
Altough i cant seem to figure out how to get the pics bigger in the posts rather than clicking on them an then they enlarge to the entire screen
I can live with it so it thus not bother me
Its just great to share the knodledge with other people not just in belgium but why not in the entire world ,colectors are out there and this forum brings them together
Tech support is doing a great job if you ask me😉

Jonas

Congratulations Ron, now you get to choose exactly what you want to do! No more regimen, no more bells controlling your life. Retirement is great 👍

Back