Reducing My Collection, Miscellaneous Militaria For Sale

Jvpi

Hello,

I've decided to find new homes for some of my collections. Here I offer a small number of items for sale including uniforms, caps, medals, books, photos etc.
Please let me know if you're interested in some of these things, prices are negotiable. Shipping fees will be individually calculated based on the buyer's location.

70% DISCOUNT FOR EVERYTHING PRICE ABOVE 50GBP.
  1. Imperial German 1916 "Gold for Iron" Medal, with case. - 55 GBP
  2. Bavarian Military Merit Cross, 3rd Class, with case. - 75 GBP
  3. Imperial German Naval Wound Badge, silver grade. - 195 GBP
  4. Württemberg Military Merit Medal type V, silver grade. - 45 GBP
  5. Belgium Commemorative Medal of the War 1940-1945. - 35 GBP
  6. Cap Badge of Deutsche Sängerbund (DSB). - 30 GBP
  7. DRL Sports Badge in gold. - 95 GBP
  8. Stickpin of DRL Sports Badge in silver. - 15 GBP
  9. Stickpin of DRL Sports Badge in silver. - 15 GBP
  10. Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar: EK2+Bavarian Military Merit Cross+Hindenburg Cross. - 20 GBP
  11. Imperial German Period Ribbon Bar (2): EK2+Baden Medal of Merit. - 15 GBP
  12. Imperial German Period Ribbon Bar (3): EK2+Baden Medal of Merit+Baden Long Service Medal. - 18 GBP
  13. Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar (3): EK2+Württemberg Military Merit Medal+Hindenburg Cross. - 18 GBP
  14. Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar (4): EK2+Württemberg Military Merit Medal+Hindenburg Cross+Württemberg Long Service Medal. - 20 GBP
  15. Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar (3): EK2+K.u.K Military Merit Medal+Hindenburg Cross. - 25 GBP
  16. Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar (5): EK2+Prussian Long Service Medal+K.u.K. Military Merit Medal+WW1 Commemorative Medal of the German Legion of Honour+Hindenburg Cross. - 35 GBP
  17. Imperial Patriotic Stickpin (Imperial Eagle). - 18 GBP
  18. Imperial Patriotic Stickpin (Stahlhelm). - 18 GBP
  19. Weimar Period Colonial Service Badge. - 135 GBP
  20. German Cycling Club Badge (Deutscher Radfahrer Bund), ca. 1935. - 65 GBP
  21. WW1 Central Powers 1914 Commemorative Badge. - 35 GBP
  22. Oldenburg Loyalty Cross of Chamber of Industry and Commerce. - 100 GBP
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1186.jpg
AQ9A7571.jpg
AQ9A7574.jpg
AQ9A7613.jpg
AQ9A7616.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4175.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7
  • DSCF4181.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Set of full dress uniform of an IJA military police warrant officer「憲兵准尉」, in very good, almost untouched condition. The group includes the dress tunic, dress trousers and dress cap. Instead of black trousers and caps worn universally by other units, MP personnel wore red dress trousers that had a black stripe piped on the outer side seam. Their dress caps were also red and with a black cap band. Very rare set. More pictures on request.
Asking 1500 GBP. Price is negotiable.

IMG_1175.JPG

Last edited:
Complete set of full dress uniform of a IJA engineer officer「工兵少佐」. The set belonged to a named major in the 1920s, came in with complete accessories and original suitcase, in very good, almost untouched condition. The double-breasted uniform has a stand-up collar, with decorative gold bullion embroidery border. The cuffs with crimson faces for engineers, above them are four rings of gilt wire tresses for the rank of major. The brass buttons are all embossed with cherry blossoms. A pair of parade shoulder boards in medium width comprised of dual interwoven gold cords, one star on each of them indicated the rank of major. Dress cap with plume, trousers, sash and sword belt included. More pictures on request.
Asking 1200 GBP. Price is negotiable.
(Medal bar and sword not included. All medals shown in the picture can be bought but only as a group)

IMG_7919.JPG

Reactions: ccj
SOLD, Imperial German/Weimar Period Ribbon Bar: EK2+Bavarian Military Merit Cross+Hindenburg Cross.

Back