reference litterature

Chlodovech

Hi,

I`m a newbe and would like to start on pickelhaubes. The subject is vast and seems polluted by repros. This forum looks like a fine place and attended by competent members.
I would appreciate if someone could give me a list of accepted books or publications to be used as reference. Such a list could be set as a "sticky post".

Best regards,
Chlodovech

PS. I am also looking for my first purchase and I've seen a Prussian posted for sale on this forum by "thereichstuff". It has no marking - how critical is that?

The following web site is a wealth of accurate information on spike helmets and related material.

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/

Reservist1

joerookery said:
Welcome to the forum! Where in Texas are you from?

He is probably just down the road, as Texas is not that big a state.
Best
Gus

Hi,

Thanks for the links :) . I was also looking for references of books with comprehensive photographs.

As for Texas, I'm in Katy (Houston area) but on temporally basis, one more year before moving back to Norway.

Regards.

Chlodovech said:
Hi,

Thanks for the links :) . I was also looking for references of books with comprehensive photographs.

As for Texas, I'm in Katy (Houston area) but on temporally basis, one more year before moving back to Norway.

Regards.

Norway? Thor lives in Norway, he is cool!

Back