Regimental Histories of German Hussar Regiments

Very nice items Henk !
Yes, the officer is from my collection..
Great to find out after so many years that there's another person in The Netherlands who likes hussars ! :D (y)
Yes never thought that i would see more Hussar enthousiast.
The Busby of the Officer is a nice one.
There is a person in Holland that is authoring a book about Juan Maria Teixeira de Mattos a Dutchmen that was in Hussar Regiment 15.
It is coming out hopefully this year.

Do you have this book: Wandbeker Husaren. It is from my friend in Germany Hans Werner Faerber. He is 93 years old now, but we still have contact.
This year i am going to visit him.

The statue is a gift from the Officers of Hussar Regiment 15 to Queen Wilhemina on 7 Februar 1901 in Den Haag as a Weddinggift it is now standing in the Cavalry museum in Amersfoort Holland.

Attachments

• Wandsbeker-Husaren.jpg
    Wandsbeker-Husaren.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 4. Huwelijksgeschenk aan Koningin Wilhelmina.JPG
    4. Huwelijksgeschenk aan Koningin Wilhelmina.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
The Regimental Histories of Hussar Regiment Königin Wilhelmina der Niederlande (Hannoversches) Nr. 15 that i have in my collection

Attachments

• Husaren 15.jpg
    Husaren 15.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Fra soldatertiden.jpg
    Fra soldatertiden.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Regimentsgeschichte 14-18 Husaren 15 1931.jpg
    Regimentsgeschichte 14-18 Husaren 15 1931.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Manschafts Ausgabe 1903.jpg
    Manschafts Ausgabe 1903.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Officiers uitgave 1903-voorzijde.jpg
    Officiers uitgave 1903-voorzijde.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 1891 uitgave.jpg
    1891 uitgave.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
On the Site of Helmut Weitze is a Officer of Husaren Regiment 20 for sale. What a price !

But the shipping is fast and reasonably priced! ......
I visited Weitze's "Imperial German Floor" this last October in Hamburg. After you see the office and the grand building it is in you start to understand the reason for the high prices. I met Jan-Alexander Müller M.A. , who some of you may know. One moment he is speaking German the next French to a client on the phone and then English to me. Very helpful and let me wander around the place for an hour or more. I did not want to leave but my wife was waiting for me in some nearby art museum.

Back