Replica feldzeichen

USMC-EOD

Does anyone know a good resource for quality replica feldzeichen?

Primarily Prussian.

I saw a site called Prussian Glory. Are their feldzeichen good replicas?

Thank you.

Bryan.

Does anyone know a good resource for quality replica feldzeichen?

Primarily Prussian.

I saw a site called Prussian Glory. Are their feldzeichen good replicas?

Thank you.

Bryan.
Bryan,

Try “der Kammerbulle” they have quality repro pieces to tide you over until you can find an original

Dennis

Last edited:
Bryan,

Try “der Kammerbulle” they have quality repro pieces to tide you over until you can find an original

Dennis

I seem to have problems with accessing their website. After looking at several of their nice pages, their system kicked me off and locked up on a page and says: "Error with user added action: 'Motion Started."

Their current internet "certificate" isn't up to date and is not secure.

I also couldn't find any fieldzeichen on their very nice website and their extensive listings of various parts.

I recall looking at this nice website many years ago, and was reminded when looking at it again tonite that he does not show any prices for any of the items shown. Looks like we have to write and ask for pricing on whatever a person is interested in.

I seem to have problems with accessing their website. After looking at several of their nice pages, their system kicked me off and locked up on a page and says: "Error with user added action: 'Motion Started."

Their current internet "certificate" isn't up to date and is not secure.

I also couldn't find any fieldzeichen on their very nice website and their extensive listings of various parts.

I recall looking at this nice website many years ago, and was reminded when looking at it again tonite that he does not show any prices for any of the items shown. Looks like we have to write and ask for pricing on whatever a person is interested in.
There’s also Joerg-dehn.de, he has feldzeichens listed under zubehöre/page 3. Both sites do not list prices.

Thank you, gentlemen.

These are some good leads!

I found a guy on ebay selling all types of parts for pickelhauben, including feldzeichen.

Has anyone seen his products? Are they good facsimiles?

Bryan.

Back