"sale" on ebay Germany

Grabenmaxx

I came by these pickelhaubes being sold on ebay Germany right now.
Several nice pieces but certainly not cheap.

just putting the link here should anyone by interested:

I've sent the link to my wife for some lovely gift ideas for Christmas, should be worth a laugh when she reads it. :cry:

Any response from your wife?

Absolutely,
a BIG "you know I only buy you practical gifts and you need another one of those Helmets like a whole in the head". :ROFLMAO:

She keeps shooting me down but I will continue to send her hints every Birthday , Christmas as well as Anniversary, Easter, St Patricks day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Fourth of July, Labor day, Groundhog Day and even MLK day act etc until I finally break her ;)(y)

Absolutely,
a BIG "you know I only buy you practical gifts and you need another one of those Helmets like a whole in the head". :ROFLMAO:

She keeps shooting me down but I will continue to send her hints every Birthday , Christmas as well as Anniversary, Easter, St Patricks day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Fourth of July, Labor day, Groundhog Day and even MLK day act etc until I finally break her ;)(y)
Continue with sending her hints. Good luck to u 😆 lol

You’re right Tony! Not only the quality of the photo is excellent, he also has a good eye for helmets. Would also like to know who he is :)

Reactions: USN
Back