Sappenpanzer trench armour

chinstrap

I didn’t know where else to post this, but I just wanted to alert those who collect trench armour that there is what is described as Second model ‘Sappenpanzer’ trench armour on csmilitaria.co.uk. I‘d only heard of Grabenpanzer, but it’s not my area of interest.

Patrick

I would estimate that it would probably more appropriate in the 2nd Section from the bottom of the page area of the forum titled: "The Market: Selling and Searching", under the "Miscellaneous Items for Sale" section of the forum. It's nice of you to point this item out to members here, available from a dealer web site that many of us (including myself) might not be aware of.

I would, however, be sort of surprised if anyone here in the US would buy this for over $2,377 (probably closer to $2,500/$2,600 or more with the real, actual bank exchange rate and not the XE.com "preferred" exchange rate I have simply quoted that isn't available to the general public) + a massive shipping bill because of the weight to send it to the USA. It could be shipped to the U.S., but I'm guessing the price of the armor and shipping would be pushing $3,000.00 or more by the time all is said and done.

It looks like it has honest, original Krupp markings on it, which is a good sign.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back