Saxon feldzeichen wanted

Zebedeus

Dear friend,
I'm loocking for a original saxon enlisted man or officer feldzeichen.
Have you one of it in your spare parts?
Can you let me know if you see one around the net?
Thank you in advance.
Zeb

That will be a difficult one, wish you luck, sorry only have one Sachsen on my tschapka, no spare one, but it is possible, After two years searching I found a Württemberg feldzeichen to complete an other tschapka , original, missed a small piece of cloth due to moths, ( posted it earlier), keep an eye open for you…

That will be a difficult one, wish you luck, sorry only have one Sachsen on my tschapka, no spare one, but it is possible, After two years searching I found a Württemberg feldzeichen to complete an other tschapka , original, missed a small piece of cloth due to moths, ( posted it earlier), keep an eye open for you…

Attachments

• IMG_7727.jpeg
    IMG_7727.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5937.jpeg
    IMG_5937.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Hi, I don't know if you've already seen it? I found this online shop, I hope it's what you need
Rino

Attachments

• saxonne.jpg
    saxonne.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I add this, I'm looking for leather chin straps and I see many sellers in Europe.
He also has another one including one from uhlan

Attachments

• uff sax.jpg
    uff sax.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi Timp_be, I see now your post and so sorry for the delay.
I was locking for an original feldzeichen. However what's its price?
Many tanks.
Zeb

Hello.
For you it's a copy? Under black light there is no reaction, not even on the white mounting wires under the cannetille.
I have no price idea...
Best regards
timp_be

Hello.
For you it's a copy? Under black light there is no reaction, not even on the white mounting wires under the cannetille.
I have no price idea...
Best regards
timp_be
I dont know. Is difficult to tell it from the photos. I have only notice your initial comment.

The quality looks too good to be a reproduction in my opinion.
If anyone knows who is selling these as reproductions, I would love to buy a few.

Hello Michel,
for me it is a good Fdz for Shako, of Saxon officer (Chapskas have a different clasp).
But be careful:
---The SR108 and the Saxon JB did not have a Feldzeichen, but a Busch, even in the field and the Landkokarde reduced to the left side.
---Contrary to the TB13, Flieger and others.

Last edited:
Cher ami,
Je recherche un soldat saxon original ou un officier feldzeichen.
En avez-vous un dans vos pièces détachées ?
Pouvez-vous me dire si vous en voyez un sur le net ?
Merci d'avance.
Zeb
Regarder :

https://www.ebay.de/itm/25633392604...DjAJtvJW7J3jwYN+85o+S9SeWthX5khmQCLk7ndtQdB70 RC2BC5PjrD4xGlJhSwdKd8o%2B9JWpoOGc7EZnDEn3LfFps7D2nbsI9e21eF6dwm4SS6iXsGtQIFzGppRjb7wNTpnNBnw3ZvJOUwBXGdl89u2Cst19tFnRrEEvGxs4%2F07Lht3tu9h0CknkTa zo%2BfB2EKYVW9B2JkydTRkqp1o5e9Acj2V2GAhA1e%2BhW%2FtRQwvMnu94Mz%2FbWTECPba83CFW92A02ZNkESxg7iNL3%2FaMa8KcGeCPW5YtksRi5jy6EUoPGg%3D% 3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8yDxJibYw

En attendant d'en trouver un original
Cordialement

Back