Saxon Pelzmütze

Gents,

What's ypur opinion on this one? The stamp reads as "KBAG", this relates to Garde not Saxon?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Pickelhaube-Casque-Husar-Pelzmutze-Sachsen-/251660993486?pt=Militaria&hash=item3a982a03ce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The seller is mr. Ulan.

regards
Marcel

It’s not the first time I see a KBAG stamp in a Saxony pelzmutze ,but I have my doubts about Ulan :-k don’t know if he is an honest seller .

Spiker said:
It’s not the first time I see a KBAG stamp in a Saxony pelzmutze ,but I have my doubts about Ulan :-k don’t know if he is an honest seller .

I totally agree with that :bravo:
KBAG stamp in a saxony Pelzmütze is common.
And yes, I would be very carefully with this seller.....

Look at the Semper Talis officer helmet he is now selling..... The name tag ist not original, the von Krosigt which were in the first guard foot regiment was Ludolf von Krosigt....He has been killed in action on the 17.3.1915 near Le Mesnil (Champagne).

Krafft von Krosigt was a Leutnant in the Jäger Bataillon 3 and was killed in action near Verdun (Bois de la Caillette), February 1916. His body has never been found....

The tag in the helmet is mentioning the 6 th company.....Those special Semper Talis helmets were only worn in the first bataillon and in the Stab...

Philippe

Back