Saxon reserve infantry officer

Alan
He quoted me 600euro to have a helmet insured and mailed. It's not typo, it is indeed 600.

Other shipping method is untracked and uninsured for 80 euro. I must be nuts to send him payment for a helmet untracked uninsured. It's like sending him free money. I rather miss a good deal than end up with a bad deal.

The feel is just not correct and he refused to type in English.

Regards
Amy
May I ask you who is Sergio ?

Many thanks
From militaria online

Congrats Amy,

You purchased that helmet a few minutes before me said Daniel from Regimentals...I was so disappointed !
As a result I purchased the other Saxon Infantry Officer he had on his website ( not a reserve Officer)...it should arrive at home today !
Then you purchased the other infantry officer before I did. They had it at SOS but they wanted 400usd more than what they had listed on their website. So I was planning to buy it off their site when I return. That one is a nice helmet too. Congrats

Alan
He quoted me 600euro to have a helmet insured and mailed. It's not typo, it is indeed 600.

Other shipping method is untracked and uninsured for 80 euro. I must be nuts to send him payment for a helmet untracked uninsured. It's like sending him free money. I rather miss a good deal than end up with a bad deal.

The feel is just not correct and he refused to type in English.

Regards
Amy

From militaria online

Thanks very much Amy!

I found him to be less than honest on his shipping cost, in light of his first asking one outrageous high price to mail photos, then dropping the price in half after I protested, and that 2nd price was still way too high and not honest. I am glad I was able to have him agree to mail them to my friend in Germany whom I paid to have them forwarded to me. It only cost 4 or 5 Euros to have them mailed to my friend in Germany. You experienced the same scenario, unfortunately, with him playing games and being deceitful and dishonest on shipping costs.

Best Wishes,

Alan

WOW Amy, that is a wonderful helmet. I have never aimed at Officer helmets but that one could make me a believer!
Well bought,
Steve

Maybe someone has a nice officer's uniform to swap. I would give this helmet away. With service tip. Better pictures would be welcome. It was already dark !

Attachments

• DSCN3951.JPG
    DSCN3951.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3953.JPG
    DSCN3953.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
I thought that Sergio is no longer active. He hadn`t responded to my email inquiry and the homepage hasn`t been updated with new articles for a long time. A difficult contemporary……..�
Frank

I thought that Sergio is no longer active. He hadn`t responded to my email inquiry and the homepage hasn`t been updated with new articles for a long time. A difficult contemporary……..�
Frank
I got a couple of nice items from him via a 3rd party .
He also pulled the high shipping cost but
my collector friend talked him down and it was a Fed -X shipment
Steve

Back