Schirmmützen - Black & White Dragoons

Jeff R

An officer of either Dragoner-Regiments König Karl I von Rumänien (1.Hannoversches ) Nr. 9 or König Albert von Sachsen (Ostpreußisches) Nr.10 on the left and an NCO of 1. Brandenburgisches Dragoner-Regt. Nr.2 on the right. DR2 was the only Dragoon regiment to displaying a “traditions” badge on their caps - a miniature representation of the dragoon eagle.

Another example of how much lighter the officer version of “cornflower blue” was in practice.

BW Dragoons.jpgBW Dragoons 2.jpg

Thank you for the kind words and interest, friends.

(Tony: I'll see what I can do...)

An officer of either Dragoner-Regiments König Karl I von Rumänien (1.Hannoversches ) Nr. 9 or König Albert von Sachsen (Ostpreußisches) Nr.10 on the left and an NCO of 1. Brandenburgisches Dragoner-Regt. Nr.2 on the right. DR2 was the only Dragoon regiment to displaying a “traditions” badge on their caps - a miniature representation of the dragoon eagle.

Another example of how much lighter the officer version of “cornflower blue” was in practice.

View attachment 29835View attachment 29836
Another couples of stunning schirmmutzen. Jeff you have really a good eye for the quality items. Congrats.

Back