Show and fleahmarket............

hefger

.........only imperial era found this week!

- bavarian helmet, found on a little show

the others items comes from the fleahmarket this morning:

- nice 1915 tornister
- 15° dragonner glas
- miniatur marine dagger

p1040810.jpg

p1040811.jpg

p1040812.jpg

Thanks Badener!

The week is not turn off: tomorrow sunday, a show in Belgium (arlon) perharps some other item(s)

I envy you Europeans for your weekly shows and flea markets. We have flea markets but nothing like these items would ever show up. There are 2 militaria shows in Toronto each year. Congratulations on some very nice items. Excellent haube, and I love that miniature dagger. Well done.

b.loree said:
I envy you Europeans for your weekly shows and flea markets. We have flea markets but nothing like these items would ever show up. There are 2 militaria shows in Toronto each year. Congratulations on some very nice items. Excellent haube, and I love that miniature dagger. Well done.

It also depends on where you live in Europe because its difficult to imagine for me that items like these would ever turn up on a Dutch flea market. It also has a lot to do with history of the country I guess.

Kind regards,

Edwin

Aiyee! I love the miniature Marine dagger! :love10:

I can't afford a regulation one and Chas will probably die with his Cadet one...

Thank you guys!

Alsace, with his very rich history and century after century a battlefield in Europe; many items still are to be found!!!

Back