Sigh... rotfl ; )

262789623_204669265187336_2483753669005205414_n.jpg

I have looked on their site a few times, lots of new replica's, and further not much originals, apart from the hoard of stuff they bought years ago, in some far eastern country, I forgot which country it was by the way.
But trying to sell this helmet as being original, isn't a good thing to do when the firm presents them selves as being a good and professional dealer.

Regards, Coert.

I have looked on their site a few times, lots of new replica's, and further not much originals, apart from the hoard of stuff they bought years ago, in some far eastern country, I forgot which country it was by the way.
But trying to sell this helmet as being original, isn't a good thing to do when the firm presents them selves as being a good and professional dealer.

Regards, Coert.
It absolutely baffles me how they could pass this off as original and it isn't even close. I think they bought up Finnish surplus because they had a lot of Finnish stahlhelms and Finn reissued German and Austrian stahlhelms.

Regards, Coert.
IMA in a few words: Overpriced, Out of Stock, Poor Quality Repros

Back